- The website located at www.enagas.com.sa
(hereinafter collectively referred to as the Service, or Services“).
We collect certain types of information that you enter through our Services, this may include your personal data and information (“Personal Data”). This section describes the type of information we collect.
By using our Services, you are consenting to the collection of your Personal Data as described in this Policy. This includes the collection of any information you provide to us, which includes, but is not limited to the following information:
Basic Data includes but is not limited to your email address, first name, last name, phone number, credit card information, Payment Method information, billing address, shipping address, username, password and display name. These are used in order to be able to provide the Service, including completing and processing your Purchases, and to you and improve your experience on the Services.
We collect information about your activity through our Services. We may collect information about how you interact with our Services, and how you communicate within our Service, including how you communication with us, with our Service, and with other users of the Service. Accordingly, this means that we may read, review, process, collect, and store any messages you send or receive through the Service. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data“).
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We also collect log information when you use our Service, such as: (a) details about how you’ve used our services; (b) device information, such as your web browser type and language; (c) access times; (d) pages viewed; (e) IP address; (f) identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser; and (g) pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device. Keep in mind, though, that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
- Analytics. This type of cookies shows us which pages users view, which links are popular, etc. These cookies only provide anonymized information that does not identify anybody personally. This information is then bundled with the similar information from the other users, so that we can analyze the general usage patterns.
- Essential cookies. These are necessary to provide the services that you have asked for. Without these essential cookies, our Site would not be able to operate. They are necessary to enable users to navigate through the Site and use its main features. E.g., essential cookies identify registered users so that they can access member-only areas of the site. Essential cookies keep users logged in. If a subscriber disables essential cookies, that subscriber won’t be able to get to all of the content that a subscription entitles them to. These cookies don’t collect information that could be utilized for the purposes of marketing or figuring out what places on the internet you have visited.
- To show relevant advertising. If we allow ads on our Site, they can contain cookies in order to provide ads most relevant to your interests. They can also help limit the number of times you see a particular ad and to assess the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- To improve your browsing experience. This type of cookies enables the site to remember users’ preferences and settings, such as geographic region or language. They can also be used to restrict the number of times an ad is shown, to remember which forms you have already filled in, so that you don’t have to do it again.
- To implement tracking technology on our Site. This tracking does not use your personal information; it uses deidentified data (i.e., data that cannot be tied specifically to you). We will not combine this data with your other personal information without your prior express permission.
- To implement flash cookies. Those are local stored objects that collect and store information about your preferences and navigation on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- To implement web beacons. Pages of our the Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system integrity).
- To implement pixel tracking. It is a process that involves the use of invisible pixel tags that consist of a few lines of computer code. Pixel tracking measures the effectiveness of advertisements and compiles aggregate and specific usage statistics. For example, if you visit our Site from an advertisement on another Site, the pixel tag will allow the advertiser to track that its advertisement brought you to our Site. If you visit our Site, and we link you to another website, we may also be able to determine that you were sent to and/or transacted with a third-party website. This data is collected for use in our marketing and research.
There is a way to turn off cookies by going to your browser’s Help or Settings menu. However, keep in mind that disabling cookies may limit your use of the Service and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
We uses the collected information for various purposes, such as:
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and Services.
- Send you communications, including by email or phone.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Provide customer support.
- Personalize our Services by, among other things, suggesting friends, profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads.
- Contextualize your experience to improve it.
- Provide and improve our advertising services, ad targeting, and ad measurement, including through the use of your precise geographic location information.
- Enhance the safety and security of our products and Services.
- Verify your identity and help prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our services and your experience with them.
- Provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other usage policies and comply with legal requirements.
Our Services may contain third-party Tools, content, and integrations. Through these, you may be providing information to the third-party as well as to us. We are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our Services.
We may receive information about you from third parties who are not our ad partners, including but not limited to others on our Service, partners who help us evaluate the safety and quality of content on our platform, our corporate affiliates, and other services you link to your account.
You may provide us with payment information, including your Payment Method, credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, in order to make Purchases through our Services.
We may disclose personal information with third parties if requested or consented to by you, or in the event the information is used in a form in which you are not identified.
You control the Personal Data you share with us. You can access or rectify this data at any time. By contacting us, you have the ability to object, restrict, or withdraw consent where applicable for the use of data you have provided to us.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Keep in mind that search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your Personal Data and public information, even after you have deleted the information from our Services.
We may share your Personal Data with a third party for a business purpose or at your direction. For example, we share your Personal Data with our data hosting and storage providers. We enter into agreements with our service providers in which they can only use your information for specific purposes and are required to ensure its confidentiality.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, and the Internet is an inherently dangerous place, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information to us and dealing over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.